The evolution of male mate choice in insects: a synthesis of ideas and evidence
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 305–339, August 2001
How to Cite
BONDURIANSKY, R. (2001), The evolution of male mate choice in insects: a synthesis of ideas and evidence. Biological Reviews, 76: 305–339. doi: 10.1017/S1464793101005693
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
- (Received 17 July 2000; revised 22 January 2001; accepted 1 February 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!