Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences, University of Jyväskylä, P.O. Box 35, FIN-40351 Jyväskylä, Finland. e-mail: email@example.com
Costs of sexual traits: a mismatch between theoretical considerations and empirical evidence
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 365–376, August 2001
How to Cite
KOTIAHO, J. S. (2001), Costs of sexual traits: a mismatch between theoretical considerations and empirical evidence. Biological Reviews, 76: 365–376. doi: 10.1017/S1464793101005711
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
- (Received 21 September 2000; revised 5 March 2001; accepted 26 March 2001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!