Identification, measurement and interpretation of tree rings in woody species from mediterranean climates
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 119–148, February 2003
How to Cite
CHERUBINI, P., GARTNER, B. L., TOGNETTI, R., BRÄKER, O. U., SCHOCH, W. and INNES, J. L. (2003), Identification, measurement and interpretation of tree rings in woody species from mediterranean climates. Biological Reviews, 78: 119–148. doi: 10.1017/S1464793102006000
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Received 4 May 2001; revised 29 April 2002; accepted 3 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!