Male–female conflict and genitalia: failure to confirm predictions in insects and spiders
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 121–186, February 2004
How to Cite
Eberhard, W. G. (2004), Male–female conflict and genitalia: failure to confirm predictions in insects and spiders. Biological Reviews, 79: 121–186. doi: 10.1017/S1464793103006237
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
- (Received 9 May 2002; revised 4 March 2003; accepted 7 March 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!