Consumer-food systems: why type I functional responses are exclusive to filter feeders
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 337–349, May 2004
How to Cite
Jeschke, J. M., Kopp, M. and Tollrian, R. (2004), Consumer-food systems: why type I functional responses are exclusive to filter feeders. Biological Reviews, 79: 337–349. doi: 10.1017/S1464793103006286
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
- (Received 14 May 2002; revised 30 April 2003; accepted 6 May 2003)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!