The evolution, maintenance and adaptive function of genetic colour polymorphism in birds
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 815–848, November 2004
How to Cite
Roulin, A. (2004), The evolution, maintenance and adaptive function of genetic colour polymorphism in birds. Biological Reviews, 79: 815–848. doi: 10.1017/S1464793104006487
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- (Received 13 June 2003; revised 11 March 2004; accepted 18 March 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!