Plant allometry: is there a grand unifying theory?
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 79, Issue 4, pages 871–889, November 2004
How to Cite
Niklas, K. J. (2004), Plant allometry: is there a grand unifying theory?. Biological Reviews, 79: 871–889. doi: 10.1017/S1464793104006499
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2007
- (Received 10 June 2003; revised 16 April 2004; accepted 19 April 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!