Birds of prey as limiting factors of gamebird populations in Europe: a review
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 171–203, May 2005
How to Cite
Alkama, J., Korpimäki, E., Arroyo, B., Beja, P., Bretagnolle, V., Bro, E., Kenward, R., Mañosa, S., Redpath, S. M., Thirgood, S. and Viñuela, J. (2005), Birds of prey as limiting factors of gamebird populations in Europe: a review. Biological Reviews, 80: 171–203. doi: 10.1017/S146479310400658X
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- (Received 7 July 2003; revised 3 August 2004; accepted 18 August 2004)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!