Beyond the ‘3/4-power law’: variation in the intra-and interspecific scaling of metabolic rate in animals
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 80, Issue 4, pages 611–662, November 2005
How to Cite
Glazier, D. S. (2005), Beyond the ‘3/4-power law’: variation in the intra-and interspecific scaling of metabolic rate in animals. Biological Reviews, 80: 611–662. doi: 10.1017/S1464793105006834
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- (Received 10 November 2003; revised 27 May 2005; accepted 8 June 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!