Freshwater biodiversity: importance, threats, status and conservation challenges
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 163–182, May 2006
How to Cite
Dudgeon, D., Arthington, A. H., Gessner, M. O., Kawabata, Z.-I., Knowler, D. J., Lévêque, C., Naiman, R. J., Prieur-Richard, A.-H., Soto, D., Stiassny, M. L. J. and Sullivan, C. A. (2006), Freshwater biodiversity: importance, threats, status and conservation challenges. Biological Reviews, 81: 163–182. doi: 10.1017/S1464793105006950
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2007
- (Received 18 April 2005; revised 30 September 2005; accepted 17 October 2005)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!