Prolonging Cell-Free Protein Synthesis by Selective Reagent Additions
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2000 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 385–390, 2000
How to Cite
Kim, D.-M. and Swartz, J. R. (2000), Prolonging Cell-Free Protein Synthesis by Selective Reagent Additions. Biotechnol Progress, 16: 385–390. doi: 10.1021/bp000031y
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!