Protective Effect of Methylcellulose and Other Polymers on Insect Cells Subjected to Laminar Shear Stress
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1990 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 383–390, September/October 1990
How to Cite
Goldblum, S., Bae, Y.-K., Hink, W. F. and Chalmers, J. (1990), Protective Effect of Methylcellulose and Other Polymers on Insect Cells Subjected to Laminar Shear Stress. Biotechnol Progress, 6: 383–390. doi: 10.1021/bp00005a011
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!