Growth, Metabolic, and Antibody Production Kinetics of Hybridoma Cell Culture: 2. Effects of Serum Concentration, Dissolved Oxygen Concentration, and Medium pH in a Batch Reactor
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1991 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 481–494, November/December 1991
How to Cite
Ozturk, S. S. and Palsson, B. O. (1991), Growth, Metabolic, and Antibody Production Kinetics of Hybridoma Cell Culture: 2. Effects of Serum Concentration, Dissolved Oxygen Concentration, and Medium pH in a Batch Reactor. Biotechnol Progress, 7: 481–494. doi: 10.1021/bp00012a002
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!