Fermentation of Crystalline Cellulose to Ethanol by Klebsiella oxytoca Containing Chromosomally Integrated Zymomonas mobilis Genes
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1993 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 533–538, September/October 1993
How to Cite
Doran, J. B. and Ingram, L. O. (1993), Fermentation of Crystalline Cellulose to Ethanol by Klebsiella oxytoca Containing Chromosomally Integrated Zymomonas mobilis Genes. Biotechnol Progress, 9: 533–538. doi: 10.1021/bp00023a013
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!