Viable Cell Recycle with an Inclined Settler in the Perfusion Culture of Suspended Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1994 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 198–206, March/April 1994
How to Cite
Searles, J. A., Todd, P. and Kompala, D. S. (1994), Viable Cell Recycle with an Inclined Settler in the Perfusion Culture of Suspended Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells. Biotechnol Progress, 10: 198–206. doi: 10.1021/bp00026a600
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!