Carbon Flux Distributions at the Pyruvate Branch Point in Corynebacterium glutamicum during Lysine Overproduction
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1994 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 320–326, May/June 1994
How to Cite
Vallino, J. J. and Stephanopoulos, G. (1994), Carbon Flux Distributions at the Pyruvate Branch Point in Corynebacterium glutamicum during Lysine Overproduction. Biotechnol Progress, 10: 320–326. doi: 10.1021/bp00027a013
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!