In Pursuit of the Optimal Fed-Batch Process for Monoclonal Antibody Production
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1995 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 1–13, January/February 1995
How to Cite
Bibila, T. A. and Robinson, D. K. (1995), In Pursuit of the Optimal Fed-Batch Process for Monoclonal Antibody Production. Biotechnol Progress, 11: 1–13. doi: 10.1021/bp00031a001
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!