Conversion of Mixed Waste Office Paper to Ethanol by Genetically Engineered Klebsiella oxytoca Strain P2
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1995 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 619–625, November/December 1995
How to Cite
Brooks, T. A. and Ingram, L. O. (1995), Conversion of Mixed Waste Office Paper to Ethanol by Genetically Engineered Klebsiella oxytoca Strain P2. Biotechnol Progress, 11: 619–625. doi: 10.1021/bp00036a003
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!