Presented in part at the 219th National ACS Meeting, Division of Biochemical Technology, San Francisco, California, March 26–30, 2000.
Pressure-Flow Relationships for Packed Beds of Compressible Chromatography Media at Laboratory and Production Scale†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2001 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 744–751, 2001
How to Cite
Stickel, J. J. and Fotopoulos, A. (2001), Pressure-Flow Relationships for Packed Beds of Compressible Chromatography Media at Laboratory and Production Scale. Biotechnol Progress, 17: 744–751. doi: 10.1021/bp010060o
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!