International patent application is pending. Part of the results was presented in the 221st ACS National Meeting, San Diego, CA, April 1–5, 2001 (Abstract No. 198 BIOT).
Specific Effects of Synthetic Oligopeptides on Cultured Animal Cells†
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2002 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 155–158, 2002
How to Cite
Franěk, F. and Katinger, H. (2002), Specific Effects of Synthetic Oligopeptides on Cultured Animal Cells. Biotechnol Progress, 18: 155–158. doi: 10.1021/bp0101278
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!