Epoxy Sepabeads: A Novel Epoxy Support for Stabilization of Industrial Enzymes via Very Intense Multipoint Covalent Attachment
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2002 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 629–634, 2002
How to Cite
Mateo, C., Abian, O., Fernández-Lorente, G., Pedroche, J., Fernández-Lafuente, R. and Guisan, J. M. (2002), Epoxy Sepabeads: A Novel Epoxy Support for Stabilization of Industrial Enzymes via Very Intense Multipoint Covalent Attachment. Biotechnol Progress, 18: 629–634. doi: 10.1021/bp010171n
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!