Tai Hyun Park is an Associate Professor in the School of Chemical Engineering at Seoul National University in Korea. He received his B.S. degree (Seoul National University, Korea, 1981), M.S. degree (KAIST, Korea, 1983), and Ph.D. degree (Purdue University, 1990) all in Chemical Engineering and was a postdoctoral fellow at the University of California at Irvine. He worked for several years at the LG Biotech Research Institute and taught at Sung Kyun Kwan University before joining Seoul National University in 1997. He was a visiting professor at the University of California at Irvine and Cornell University in 1996 and 2001, respectively. His research interests include recombinant cell engineering, anti-apoptosis engineering, and biosensors.
Integration of Cell Culture and Microfabrication Technology
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2003 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 243–253, 2003
How to Cite
Park, T. H. and Shuler, M. L. (2003), Integration of Cell Culture and Microfabrication Technology. Biotechnol Progress, 19: 243–253. doi: 10.1021/bp020143k
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!