Bioseparations and Downstream Processing
Decision-Support Tool for Assessing Biomanufacturing Strategies under Uncertainty: Stainless Steel versus Disposable Equipment for Clinical Trial Material Preparation
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 486–497, 2005
How to Cite
Farid, S. S., Washbrook, J. and Titchener-Hooker, N. J. (2005), Decision-Support Tool for Assessing Biomanufacturing Strategies under Uncertainty: Stainless Steel versus Disposable Equipment for Clinical Trial Material Preparation. Biotechnol Progress, 21: 486–497. doi: 10.1021/bp049692b
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!