These authors contributed equally to this work
On the Optimal Ratio of Heavy to Light Chain Genes for Efficient Recombinant Antibody Production by CHO Cells
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 122–133, 2005
How to Cite
Schlatter, S., Stansfield, S. H., Dinnis, D. M., Racher, A. J., Birch, J. R. and James, D. C. (2005), On the Optimal Ratio of Heavy to Light Chain Genes for Efficient Recombinant Antibody Production by CHO Cells. Biotechnol Progress, 21: 122–133. doi: 10.1021/bp049780w
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!