Effects of Elevated pCO2 and Osmolality on Growth of CHO Cells and Production of Antibody-Fusion Protein B1: A Case Study
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2005 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 70–77, 2005
How to Cite
Zhu, M. M., Goyal, A., Rank, D. L., Gupta, S. K., Boom, T. V. and Lee, S. S. (2005), Effects of Elevated pCO2 and Osmolality on Growth of CHO Cells and Production of Antibody-Fusion Protein B1: A Case Study. Biotechnol Progress, 21: 70–77. doi: 10.1021/bp049815s
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!