Biocatalysts and Bioreactor Design
Production and Characterization of Poly-β-hydroxyalkanoate Copolymers from Burkholderiacepacia Utilizing Xylose and Levulinic Acid
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2004 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1697–1704, 2004
How to Cite
Keenan, T. M., Tanenbaum, S. W., Stipanovic, A. J. and Nakas, J. P. (2004), Production and Characterization of Poly-β-hydroxyalkanoate Copolymers from Burkholderiacepacia Utilizing Xylose and Levulinic Acid. Biotechnol Progress, 20: 1697–1704. doi: 10.1021/bp049873d
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!