Linear DNA Low Efficiency Transfection by Liposome Can Be Improved by the Use of Cationic Lipid as Charge Neutralizer
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2006 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1220–1224, 2006
How to Cite
Groll, A. v., Levin, Y., Barbosa, M. C. and Ravazzolo, A. P. (2006), Linear DNA Low Efficiency Transfection by Liposome Can Be Improved by the Use of Cationic Lipid as Charge Neutralizer. Biotechnol Progress, 22: 1220–1224. doi: 10.1021/bp060029s
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!