Modeling of Purification Operations in Biotechnology: Enabling Process Development, Optimization, and Scale-Up
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 68–73, 2007
How to Cite
Velayudhan, A. and Menon, M. K. (2007), Modeling of Purification Operations in Biotechnology: Enabling Process Development, Optimization, and Scale-Up. Biotechnol Progress, 23: 68–73. doi: 10.1021/bp060378m
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!