Enhanced Monoclonal Antibody Production in Hybridoma Cells by LPS and Anti-mIgG
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2007 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1447–1453, 2007
How to Cite
Martín-López, A., García-Camacho, F., Contreras-Gómez, A. and Molina-Grima, E. (2007), Enhanced Monoclonal Antibody Production in Hybridoma Cells by LPS and Anti-mIgG. Biotechnol Progress, 23: 1447–1453. doi: 10.1021/bp070191a
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!