An Integrating Vector for Tunable, High Copy, Stable Integration into the Dispersed Ty δ Sites of Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1996 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 16–21, 1996
How to Cite
Parekh, R. N., Shaw, M. R. and Wittrup, K. D. (1996), An Integrating Vector for Tunable, High Copy, Stable Integration into the Dispersed Ty δ Sites of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Biotechnol Progress, 12: 16–21. doi: 10.1021/bp9500627
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!