Effects of Ammonium and Lactate on Growth and Metabolism of a Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary Cell Culture
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
Copyright © 1997 American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 688–691, 1997
How to Cite
Lao, M.-S. and Toth, D. (1997), Effects of Ammonium and Lactate on Growth and Metabolism of a Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary Cell Culture. Biotechnol Progress, 13: 688–691. doi: 10.1021/bp9602360
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!