Papers From the Conference on Formulations and Drug Delivery, Held on October 10-13, 1995, in Boston, Massachusetts
How structural features influence the biomembrane permeability of peptides
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2000
Copyright © 1996 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 85, Issue 12, pages 1336–1340, December 1996
How to Cite
Burton, P. S., Conradi, R. A., Ho, N. F. H., Hilgers, A. R. and Borchardt, R. T. (1996), How structural features influence the biomembrane permeability of peptides. J. Pharm. Sci., 85: 1336–1340. doi: 10.1021/js960067d
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2000
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!