Degradation pathways of salmon calcitonin in aqueous solution
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2000
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 359–364, March 1997
How to Cite
Windisch, V., Deluccia, F., Duhau, L., Herman, F., Mencel, J. J., Tang, S.-Y. and Vuilhorgne, M. (1997), Degradation pathways of salmon calcitonin in aqueous solution. J. Pharm. Sci., 86: 359–364. doi: 10.1021/js9602305
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2000
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 1996
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!