In vitro model(s) for the percutaneous delivery of active tissue repair agents
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2000
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 86, Issue 12, pages 1379–1384, December 1997
How to Cite
Walker, M., Hulme, T. A., Rippon, M. G., Walmsley, R. S., Gunnigle, S., Lewin, M. and Winsey, S. (1997), In vitro model(s) for the percutaneous delivery of active tissue repair agents. J. Pharm. Sci., 86: 1379–1384. doi: 10.1021/js970159i
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2000
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!