In vitro model(s) for the percutaneous delivery of active tissue repair agents
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2000
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 86, Issue 12, pages 1379–1384, December 1997
Total views since August 2010: 80
How to Cite
Walker, M., Hulme, T. A., Rippon, M. G., Walmsley, R. S., Gunnigle, S., Lewin, M. and Winsey, S. (1997), In vitro model(s) for the percutaneous delivery of active tissue repair agents. J. Pharm. Sci., 86: 1379–1384. doi: 10.1021/js970159i
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2000
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 1997
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!