Improvement of intestinal absorption of peptide drugs by glycosylation: Transport of tetrapeptide by the sodium ion-dependent D-glucose transporter
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2000
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 326–332, March 1998
How to Cite
Nomoto, M., Yamada, K., Haga, M. and Hayashi, M. (1998), Improvement of intestinal absorption of peptide drugs by glycosylation: Transport of tetrapeptide by the sodium ion-dependent D-glucose transporter. J. Pharm. Sci., 87: 326–332. doi: 10.1021/js970269p
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2000
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 1997
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 1997
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!