The impact of stereoisomerism in bioequivalence studies
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2000
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 87, Issue 7, pages 797–802, July 1998
Total views since August 2010: 109
How to Cite
Midha, K. K., McKay, G., Rawson, M. J. and Hubbard, J. W. (1998), The impact of stereoisomerism in bioequivalence studies. J. Pharm. Sci., 87: 797–802. doi: 10.1021/js9703683
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2000
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 1998
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!