Delivery of MUC1 mucin peptide by poly(d,l-lactic-co-glycolic acid) microspheres induces type 1 T helper immune responses
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2000
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 87, Issue 11, pages 1421–1427, November 1998
Total views since August 2010: 95
How to Cite
Newman, K. D., Sosnowski, D. L., Kwon, G. S. and Samuel, J. (1998), Delivery of MUC1 mucin peptide by poly(d,l-lactic-co-glycolic acid) microspheres induces type 1 T helper immune responses. J. Pharm. Sci., 87: 1421–1427. doi: 10.1021/js980070s
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2000
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!