Delivery of MUC1 mucin peptide by poly(d,l-lactic-co-glycolic acid) microspheres induces type 1 T helper immune responses
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2000
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 87, Issue 11, pages 1421–1427, November 1998
How to Cite
Newman, K. D., Sosnowski, D. L., Kwon, G. S. and Samuel, J. (1998), Delivery of MUC1 mucin peptide by poly(d,l-lactic-co-glycolic acid) microspheres induces type 1 T helper immune responses. J. Pharm. Sci., 87: 1421–1427. doi: 10.1021/js980070s
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2000
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 1998
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!