Improvement of L-dopa absorption by dipeptidyl derivation, utilizing peptide transporter PepT1
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2000
Copyright © 1998 Wiley-Liss, Inc. and the American Pharmaceutical Association
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Volume 87, Issue 12, pages 1542–1546, December 1998
Total views since August 2010: 424
How to Cite
Tamai, I., Nakanishi, T., Nakahara, H., Sai, Y., Ganapathy, V., Leibach, F. H. and Tsuji, A. (1998), Improvement of L-dopa absorption by dipeptidyl derivation, utilizing peptide transporter PepT1. J. Pharm. Sci., 87: 1542–1546. doi: 10.1021/js980186o
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2000
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 1998
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!