A correlational test of the relationship between posttraumatic growth, religion, and cognitive processing
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2000 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 521–527, July 2000
How to Cite
Calhoun, L. G., Cann, A., Tedeschi, R. G. and McMillan, J. (2000), A correlational test of the relationship between posttraumatic growth, religion, and cognitive processing. J. Traum. Stress, 13: 521–527. doi: 10.1023/A:1007745627077
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!