Assault, PTSD, family substance use, and depression as risk factors for cigarette use in youth: Findings from the national survey of adolescents
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2000 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 381–396, July 2000
How to Cite
Acierno, R., Kilpatrick, D. G., Resnick, H., Saunders, B., De Arellano, M. and Best, C. (2000), Assault, PTSD, family substance use, and depression as risk factors for cigarette use in youth: Findings from the national survey of adolescents. J. Traum. Stress, 13: 381–396. doi: 10.1023/A:1007772905696
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!