Sertraline, Paroxetine, and Venlafaxine in refugee posttraumatic stress disorder with depression symptoms
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2001 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 445–452, July 2001
How to Cite
Smajkic, A., Weine, S., Djuric-Bijedic, Z., Boskailo, E., Lewis, J. and Pavkovic, I. (2001), Sertraline, Paroxetine, and Venlafaxine in refugee posttraumatic stress disorder with depression symptoms. J. Traum. Stress, 14: 445–452. doi: 10.1023/A:1011177420069
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.