Gender differences in responses to traumatic events: A prospective study
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2002 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 407–413, October 2002
How to Cite
Freedman, S. A., Gluck, N., Tuval-Mashiach, R., Brandes, D., Peri, T. and Shalev, A. Y. (2002), Gender differences in responses to traumatic events: A prospective study. J. Traum. Stress, 15: 407–413. doi: 10.1023/A:1020189425935
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.