Measurement of dissociative states with the Clinician-Administered Dissociative States Scale (CADSS)
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1998 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 125–136, January 1998
How to Cite
Bremner, J. D., Krystal, J. H., Putnam, F. W., Southwick, S. M., Marmar, C., Charney, D. S. and Mazure, C. M. (1998), Measurement of dissociative states with the Clinician-Administered Dissociative States Scale (CADSS). J. Traum. Stress, 11: 125–136. doi: 10.1023/A:1024465317902
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!