Predictors of chronic posttraumatic stress symptoms following burn injury: Results of a longitudinal study
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2003 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 361–369, August 2003
How to Cite
van Loey, N. E. E., Maas, C. J. M., Faber, A. W. and Taal, L. A. (2003), Predictors of chronic posttraumatic stress symptoms following burn injury: Results of a longitudinal study. J. Traum. Stress, 16: 361–369. doi: 10.1023/A:1024465902416
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!