Performance of children of adults with PTSD on the Stroop color-naming task: A preliminary study
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 1999 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 663–671, October 1999
How to Cite
Moradi, A. R., Neshat-Doost, H. T., Taghavi, R., Yule, W. and Dalgleish, T. (1999), Performance of children of adults with PTSD on the Stroop color-naming task: A preliminary study. J. Traum. Stress, 12: 663–671. doi: 10.1023/A:1024721218869
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.