Ethical issues pertaining to research in the aftermath of disaster
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2004 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 363–372, October 2004
How to Cite
Collogan, L. K., Tuma, F., Dolan-Sewell, R., Borja, S. and Fleischman, A. R. (2004), Ethical issues pertaining to research in the aftermath of disaster. J. Traum. Stress, 17: 363–372. doi: 10.1023/B:JOTS.0000048949.43570.6a
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.