Vocational function among persons with schizophrenia with and without history of childhood sexual trauma
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2004 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 435–438, October 2004
How to Cite
Lysaker, P. H., Nees, M. A., Lancaster, R. S. and Davis, L. W. (2004), Vocational function among persons with schizophrenia with and without history of childhood sexual trauma. J. Traum. Stress, 17: 435–438. doi: 10.1023/B:JOTS.0000048957.70768.b9
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.