Emotional disclosure in homeless people: A pilot study
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2004 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 439–443, October 2004
How to Cite
de Vicente, A., Muñoz, M., Pérez-Santos, E. and Santos-Olmo, A. B. (2004), Emotional disclosure in homeless people: A pilot study. J. Traum. Stress, 17: 439–443. doi: 10.1023/B:JOTS.0000048958.99820.39
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.