Low-cost airborne astronomy imager to begin research phase
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
©2000. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 101–105, March 2000
How to Cite
2000), Low-cost airborne astronomy imager to begin research phase, Eos Trans. AGU, 81(10), 101–105, doi:10.1029/00EO00064., , , and (
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!