Antarctic research yields circumpolar sea ice thickness data
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2000. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 81, Issue 17, pages 181–185, 25 April 2000
How to Cite
2000), Antarctic research yields circumpolar sea ice thickness data, Eos Trans. AGU, 81(17), 181–185, doi:10.1029/00EO00124., and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- The role of sea ice in 2 × CO2 climate model sensitivity. Part I, The total influence of sea ice thickness and extent, J. Climate, 5, 449–463, 1995. , , , and ,
- Thinning of the Arctic sea-ice cover, Geophys. Res. Lett., 26, 3469–3472, 1999. , , and ,
- , WMO, World Meteorological Organisation Sea Ice Nomenclature: Terminology, Codes and Illustrated GlossaryWMO/OMM/BMO 259, TP 145World Meteorological Organisation, Geneva, Switzerland, 1970.
- Observing Antarctic Sea Ice: A practical guide for conducting sea ice observations from vessels operating in the Antarctic pack ice. A CD-ROM produced for the Antarctic Sea Ice Processes and Climate (ASPeCt) program of the Scientific Committee for Antarctic Research (SCAR) Global Change (GLOCHANT) programHobart, Tasmania, Australia, 1999. ,
- A ship-based technique for observing Antarctic sea ice. Part I: Observational Techniques and Results, Antarctic CRC Research Report, 14, 1–23, 1999. , and ,
- A ship-based technique for observing Antarctic sea ice. Part II: Software User Manual, Antarctic CRC Research Report, 14, 24–63, 1999. , and ,